Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Halloween

Skyler was a (super cute) little Cougar football player for Halloween. The helmet is a fun story but to keep it short I'll just say that it was free from a garage sale from a man who felt bad for me that my 2 year old was crying and throwing a fit that we had to leave the fun toys at the garage sale... check out this transformation. (This is actually Scotts craft-I can't take credit for it)


From gray Raiders....


Plus a little spray paint...

To awesome blue and white BYU Cougar:




Skyler was such a cute football player. However, when we went to boo at the zoo I thought something was missing-a football! He just didn't look quite right wiht a pumpkin.



So I decided to whip him up a football bag (made of felt) to catch his treats in:



Then once Hallween was over I decidd to trun that bag into a pillow to throw around:

No comments: